Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Dilemma of the Working Class

We pose the question once again do you or do you not garnish? (and we don't mean your wages). Does anyone really have the time? Do you care? We know of one person who vehemently garishes. We will find out if our postcard buddy garnishes or not because we are participating in the post card blogging event hosted by meeta at What's for Lunch Honey. The postcard here will be mailed today to our postcard buddy. We can't tell you who that is (its a secret). We'll see what happens...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to garnish! ;-))) Nice card!

Paz

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful postcard!
Nice blog.
It is so fun to look at all these far away places!

Meeta K. Wolff said...

Fantastic postcard and great post! Good thing my BPW brought me to your blog!

Thanx for taking part!

K and S said...

Garnish is always good! Love this card.

Anonymous said...

HAH! I love this postcard - what a fantastic design! :D

Sally said...

"and I don't mean wages" -too funny! What a wonderful blog you have. I love the postcard.

polly + dieter said...

thank you all for the nice comments on the post card. if you want one, send me your address and i'll put one in the mail for you.